Prestige X70 (2024)
€3.668.604 (VAT not paid)
Want to buy a Prestige X70 for the best price and receive it for the upcoming 2024 season? Look no further!
Our company offers a new Prestige X70 hull #21 for sale, now under the exclusive construction contract with the Prestige Yachts and scheduled for delivery in January 2024.
Attractive leasing and financing options available, trade-ins are welcommed! It is possibe to buy this yacht for cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, USDT etc.)
This Prestige X70 has a 4-cabin layout plus a 2-berth crew cabin aft. It provides an extensive options list, which includes a Seakeeper stabilizer, Agilis 330C Jet Tender, hard top, and customized exterior layout.
Inside the yacht, you have a saloon that is over 5 meters wide, with chic Hermes/Duvivier sofas, custom-made natural wood furniture, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system with Hi-Lo 65" TV. The central gourmet kitchen has top-notch appliances and plenty of storage space, making it ideal for preparing delicious meals at sea.
The Prestige X70 offers plenty of outdoor spaces for relaxing and sunbathing. The spacious flybridge boasts a custom-made L-shaped sofa with a convertible dining table to the left and a wet bar with a grill, sink, and refrigerator to the right. You also find two comfortable Roda chaise lounges for sunbathing on the back of the flybridge.
In the cockpit of the Prestige X70, you get a spacious relaxation area with a central sun lounger and two side sofas. The convertible Hi-Lo table folds and lowers down to use as a coffee table or lifts and unfolds to create a complete dining area for 8 people (with a gorgeous sea view)!
On the lower deck, the Prestige X70 offers an owner's cabin, a separate entrance from the saloon, an en-suite bathroom, and panoramic sea-view windows. There is also a full-beam master cabin amidships and two guest cabins with single beds that convert to doubles.
This Prestige X70 is for sale with two powerful Volvo Penta IPS-1200 engines that speed the boat up to 28 knots, with a comfortable cruising speed of 22. This gives you a cruising range of up to 300 nautical miles.
With its ultra-modern design, thoughtful, customized layout, and economical fuel consumption, the Prestige X70 is ideal for charter and private use. Flexible leasing and financing options are available.
Please contact our sales managers for more information!
2 x 900 hp Volvo Penta D13 IPS-1200
- Interiors in matt walnut (4 staterooms), with 2 Hermes / Duvivier sofas in salon side by side
- EXTERIOR DINING TABLE VERSION
– Saloon: sofa to port and a second sofa to starboard
– Cockpit: island lounge with weighted backrests aft and electric Hi-Lo folding dining table for 8 person”
- Custom L-shaped sofa on the flybridge port side (in lieu of the standard dining table and chairs), with fixed foldable dining table for 8 person
- Single flybridge staircase to port: wet bar to starboard, including laminam carrara worktop, sink, fridge and storage
- Grill in cockpit wet-bar
- BEACH CLUB PACKAGE: cushions and back rest with built-in cup holders, independent audio system, deluxe stainless-steel shower, and indirect lighting
- ART DE VIVRE PACKAGE:
– Villeroy & Boch dishware, glassware and flatware kit – 6 sets
– Full bedding in high-end organic cotton and wool from Mona Lison
– Towel sets in high-end organic cotton from Mona Lison
– Hair dryer integrated in the master bathroom
– Mattress battens sets for VIP staterooms
- BOWERS & WILKINS SOUND PACKAGE:
– 2 x B&W marine speakers in the cockpit
– 2 x B&W marine speakers on the flybridge
– 2 x B&W marine speakers at lower helm station
– 2 x B&W speakers in saloon with powered subwoofer
– Atoll multizone receiver and amplifier with touch screen
- Extra mooring cleats on transom
- Stern docking winch to starboard
- Upgraded anchoring kit with stainless steel anchor
- 2 x RODA sun loungers on aft flybridge
- Silken silicone cover for grill on fly
- Flybridge sun awning with carbon fiber poles
- Protective cover set: cockpit cocktail tables (x 2), flybridge coffee table, small lounge seating on port side
- Integrated hydraulic gangway
- Seakeeper SK18 gyro stabiliser
- Switch for interconnection of shore power leads
- Battery monitoring system
- Underwater LED lights (blue color)
- After deck searchlight
- Wine cabinet in the salon
- Ice maker in cockpit, with carbon filter
- Washer/dryer in the crew area
- Skipper cabin with head compartment and shower
- Air conditioning unit for skipper cabin (6.000 BTU)
- Electronic safe
- Carpet in corridor
- Extra IPS joystick in cockpit
- Carbon fiber flag staff
- Pre-install of 65″ TV Hi-Lo mechanism in starboard salon
- Pre-install for 43″ TV in owner’s suite
- Pre-install for 43″ TV in master cabin
- Marine monitoring camera in engine room GC200
- Transom camera day/night vision GC200
- 2 x SAT domes TracVision TV6 / HD7 (dummies)
- Garmin Open-Array radar
- Mosquito nets for portholes
- Teak floor on foredeck
- Teak floor on flybridge
- Agilis 330C Jet Tender