Prestige M48 (2025)
€1.579.432 (VAT not paid)
Looking to buy new Prestige M48? Look no further! Our company exclusively offers Prestige M48 catamaran for sale, currently under the exclusive construction contract with Prestige Yachts, with scheduled delivery in Jan 2025!
While catamarans are valued for their stability, functionality, and space, their interior and interior finish has always been minimalistic and straightforward. The Prestige M48 catamaran is the first power catamaran on the market with a luxury yacht feel! Also, the M48's hull is slightly narrower than its competitors, making the catamaran look more stylish and elegant on the sea.
Two Prestige M48 hulls are under construction: a 3-cabin version with a fantastic full-beam owner's cabin at the bow and a 4-cabin regular version. Both catamarans are currently available for sale, and you still have the opportunity to choose a list of additional installed options to your individual preference.
With the 3-cabin layout (the so-called "Owner's Version"), you get a full-beam owner's cabin which is unique in its class, as well as two full guest cabins on the port and starboard side. Both guest cabins have two single beds that can be easily converted to doubles.
In the 4-cabin M48 layout, the master cabin space is divided to accommodate two additional guest cabins. This layout is convenient in case of using your Prestige M48 for private and charter use.
In both versions, there is an additional crew cabin at the bow. It has two premises - a sleeping place port side and a bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower to the starboard.
The Prestige M48 catamaran provides you with a total of almost 250 sq. m. of living space! The spacious salon with a galley in the aft forms a common area with a cockpit seating lounge. A hydraulic swimming platform can rise to the same level as the cockpit to create a spacious "marine terrace" or dive under the water into the so-called "Beach Lounge" mode.
In addition to the impressive seaworthiness and speed characteristics, the Prestige M48 catamaran is very economical. With a cruising speed of 15 knots, you'll get a range of 250 nautical miles. But if you slow down to a comfortable 7-8 knots, the cruising capacity will be increased to 750 nautical miles! In this case, the total fuel consumption of the Prestige M48 will be only 10 liters per hour!
On the other hand, the max speed of the Prestige M48 is 20 knots, which helps you reach your desired destination quickly if necessary.
Do not miss the opportunity to buy a new Prestige M48 power catamaran for a special price now! Order placing requires a 20% deposit, while the remaining 80% is paid when the yacht is ready for shipment. Flexible leasing and financing options are available.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our managers for more information!
2 x Volvo Penta D4 320 hp (V-Drive)
- Exclusive interior layout: full-beam owner’s cabin with en-suite bathroom, two guest cabins (each with separate entrance and its own bathroom)
- Skipper cabin with head compartment
- Additional lower helm (helm console, engine throttles, engine instruments, compass, 2 windscreen wipers, windscreen demister, adjustable helm seat, cup holder
- Interior upholstery in authentic leather (Foglizzo Pearl White)
- Exterior upholstery in grey fabrics (Vita)
- Souplesse carpets in cabins
- Cockpit enclosure in Sunbrella Titanium fabrics
- Hard-top on fly
- Storage in bow compartments (port and starboard)
- Integrated telescopic gangway
- External window curtains in white PWC
- Net covers for windows in Sunworker Charcoal
- Privacy curtain for cockpit in Sunworker Charcoal
- 230V shore power cable with automatic retractable reel
- Vessel control connection interface to remote devices and GPS screens
- Electric deck searchlight
- Stern docking lights
- Underwater LED lights (blue)
- Upgraded stainless steel fridge in galley
- Ice maker in cockpit
- Washing machine / tumble dryer 220V/50Hz
- Dishwasher in galley
- Tropical air conditioning system (64.000 BTU)
- Air conditioning in crew cabin
- Safe in owner’s suite
- Upgraded table and galley countertops in Laminan Noir Desir
- Switchable dual fuel filter system with alarm
- Extra joystick in cockpit for docking / 3rd station
- Wooden venetian blinds in salon
- Wooden venetian blinds in all cabins
- Synthetic teak deck in cockpit
- Brushed light oak hardwood floor for entrance and salon
- Mooring package
- Anchor package