Fiart 43 SeaWalker (2024)
€821.990 (VAT not paid)
NEW FIART 43 SEAWALKER FOR SALE, PRE-ORDERED WITH DELIVERY IN APRIL 2024!
Understated, elegant, and fast, the Fiart 43 Seawalker is perfect for day-tripping near your favorite shores and easy berthing for wherever the night takes you. This spacious open yacht has tons of space for sunbathing and entertaining 12 people on a day out and about. The exterior is sporty and modern with the interior boasting of a natural aesthetic harking to the height of the St. Tropez boating days of fancy-foot freedom.
You have choice in this mighty little blitz of a yacht. The Fiart Seawalker 43 has a good-sized cockpit that is highly convertible for sunbathing in the day and dining in the evening with two sustainable teak tables. That is sufficient for both a sit-down dinner and an al-fresco experience. You also have options with an electric platform for easy access to your favorite waters from Port of Montenegro and beyond.
For the size, the Fiart 43 Seawalker accommodation space is far larger in experience than comparable vessels. That allows you to take your day trip to a night or two comfortably. On the forward, you have a double-berth cabin, toward the rear you have another one with two single berths.
The cabins have a shared bathing and shower space. However, as far as open yachts go, this one is spacious and great for a small family or couple. Here you also have the option of having a galley or a seating area, whichever is better suited to your lifestyle.
You feel safe and stable when handling this rendition of Fiart’s Seawalker line, no matter your speed. This 45-foot open cruising vessel is sturdy and lean and comes with a choice of engine/propulsion makeup. This specific Fiart 43 Seawalker is equipped with 2 x Volvo Penta D6-440 IPS-600 engines (POD drives) which will give you a delicious cruising speed of 30 knots and a top speed of 42 knots.
2 x Volvo Penta D6-440 hp IPS-600
- Extended bathing platform
- Handrail in the fwd area
- Cockpit seat with folding backrest
- Teak tables in cockpit with gas pistons
- Additional bollards amidships
- T-top / Hard Top painted in grey
- Guest cabin aft with twin beds
- Wooden floor on lower deck
- Staircase handrail
- Lower deck galley (in lieu of standard sofa): wine cooler, fridge, sink and Nespresso machine
- Aft gates to access cockpit from the platform (x 2)
- Electric bimini-top at the stern
- Volvo Penta interceptor system
- Chain anchor meter
- LED lights in cockpit and on platform
- Owner’s cabin closing wall
- Centralized air conditioning system 19.000 BTU
- Two stage electro-hydraulic gangway
- Quick X10 gyro stabiliser
- 7.0 kW generator
- Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit 16″ MFD (multifunctional display)
- VHF antenna
- Bow thruster
- Upgraded audio with amplifier, subwoofer and 4 additional speakers
- Set of exterior covers (driving seats, console, wet bar, aft and fwd sunpad)