Alm Trawler 1320 (2008)
€380.000 (VAT not paid)
The characteristic feature of the line Almtrawler and the Almtrawler 1320 is a double hull. The result is excellent stability and reliability, not only in quiet water but also in difficult weather conditions. The range of 2000-3000 miles allows the vessel to walk without refueling for long distances.
The hull of the Almtrawler 1320 is made of 5 mm steel with a 4 mm thick superstructure.
Spacious flybridge accommodates a second control post, large dining area with a soft C-shaped sofa and table, a wind bar. If you wish, you can make leisurely promenades on the flybridge - good, its size allows. The main deck has no saloon but a covered aft deck. The interiors of the Almtrawler 1320 are in teak, mahogany, cherry or ash.
The layout of the lower deck includes 3 cabins and two bathrooms as standard.
The yacht was just refitted and is offered for sale in perfect condition!
2 x 225 hp Perkins model M215C/M225TI Diesel
- Generator Panda 12kW
- MAX Power 125 Duo 24V bow and stern thruster
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine chart plotter E-Series 21”
- Forward-looking sonar Interphase iScan 180
- Raymarine VHF Radio stations RAY240E
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Satellite phone
- Weather receiver Navtex ICS NAV6
- Marine Air Condition climate control systems CLIMMA 6 zone
- Fridge Ariston & freezer Zanussi
- Electric stove Candy
- Dishwasher Siemens
- Electric Oven Bosch
- Washing machine Candy 5+5 kg
- Webasto Kabola heating system
- Electric winch on the mast for tender
- 2 x spare propellers
- TV, DVD, Radio
- Power system control Master Volt (24 voltage)
- 2 x Plastimo life rafts
- 6 x life jackets
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine room
- Fire extinguishing